Brake Repair Service
Auto Repair Services in Frederick, MD
Your cars brakes are one of the most vital safety features, on the car, that you make use of every time you drive. As such they need to be inspected a minimum of once a year for the safety of yourself and your car. Maintaining your car’s brakes properly is among the most crucial measures you can take. You should have the confidence of knowing that when you press your foot on the brake, your car is going to stop. “Carriage House Automotive” offers Superior brake repairs in the Frederick, MD area giving you the quality others don’t, and the options the dealer won’t.
When do you need to have your brakes checked?
You should have your brakes checked at Carriage House Automotive in Frederick, MD if you notice any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak that goes away when you when you apply the brakes.
- A scratching or grinding noise when braking or driving, this also could be a sign of a brake or bearing problem and must be inspected immediately.
- Shaking or vibration felt when applying the brakes and stopping.
- When the brake pedal feels soft or spongy.
- When you need to push harder on the pedal to get the car to stop normally.
Having your Brakes checked?
What we do:
- Inspect brake pads for thickness and rotors for wear.
- Check brake calipers for proper function.
- Check brake fluid for condition.
- Check brake hoses, lines, and cylinders for condition and leakage.
- Inspect brake shoes and drums.
- Provide you with options for repair that are designed to fit your needs.
The faster you check and resolve brake issues, the safer your car will be. Prolonging brake repairs can even cause other more costly problems. Contact Carriage House Automotive to arrange a brake examination, to book your brake repair, or for any other Frederick, MD auto repair or service. Carriage House Automotive is excited to have been voted as Fredericks Best Auto Repair service for 2012, 2013, 2014, and one of the best in 2010, 2011. We really are ready to “Service everything your car needs.”