Engine Repair in Frederick, Maryland
Frederick Engine Repair Service, Since 1979
Take care of your car’s engine, and it will last longer keeping you and your car on the road. This means staying on top of your engine maintenance in Frederick, MD and tending to any engine repairs in Frederick, MD immediately. With something as important as your cars engine repairs, trust the experts at Carriage House Automotive. For 40 years our Frederick, MD mechanics, and skilled technicians have been servicing and repairing automotive engines. Our shop has been in business since 1978. We’ve gotten that far through quality engine repair and service that has earned the trust of our customers.
Common Signs of Engine Problems
Have you ever listened to your car’s engine and wondered where a noise was coming from and what was causing it? Is that happening to you right now? If you think there might be a problem with your car’s engine bring your vehicle into Carriage House Automotive, your local Frederick, MD engine repair service as soon as you can.
Here are some common signs of engine problems to watch out for:
- Warning/ Fault Lights Coming on in the Dash Panel.
- Flashing Check Engine Lights.
- Noises when Starting or Driving. Like Rattles, Grinding, or Screeching Noises.
- Strange Automotive Type Smells Inside the Car, Like Burning or Oil Smells.
- Overheating From The Engine Showing on the Temperature Gauge or Steam from The Engine.
- Loss of Power and no Response from the gas Pedal.
- Engine Stalling, Surging, or Jerking while Driving or Accelerating.
- Spots on the Driveway Underneath the Car.
- Loss in Fuel Miles Per Gallon.
- Smoke or Steam From the Tail Pipe or the Engine Area.
- There Could be Other Symptoms Not Listed Here!
Engine Repairs, Performance, and Maintenance
Our expert, Bosch and, ASE–certified technicians have the know-how to determine what’s going on under the hood of your car and make any needed repairs. From check engine light/ emissions systems diagnostics to minor and major car engine repairs. Carriage House Automotive offers complete engine care. In addition to performing car engine repairs after a breakdown, we also check car maintenance items that affect your engine to make sure they are also in good shape. Some of these items include:
- Fuel System vapor canister filters
- Oil changes and oil filter needs
- Ignition wires
- Ignition coil packs
- Spark Plugs
- Fuel pumps
- Engine sensors and electronic diagnostics
- Emissions control system testing and repairs
- Distributor cap and rotor (older cars)
- Crankcase ventilation (PCV) valve
- Air filters
- Plus much more!
From engine maintenance to major or minor engine repairs we are your local Frederick, MD Mechanic. Contact Carriage House Automotive to arrange a diagnosis of your vehicles engine repair needs, brake repair or for any other auto repair or service. Carriage House Automotive is excited to have been voted as Frederick’s Best Auto Repair service from 2012 to 2019, and one of the best in 2010, 2011. We really are ready to provide “Service for everything your car needs.”