Frederick, Maryland Automobile Filter Changes
Why Change Filters Regularly?
Your car is equipped with filters that are designed to remove contaminants from important parts of the car. These include a filter that filters the air entering your engine, a cabin filter for the air entering the passenger compartment of the car, an oil filter to remove contaminants in the engine oil, a fluid filter for the transmission fluid, and even a fuel filter to remove contaminants from the fuel being sent to the engine. When these filters get dirty and start to plug up, it can make the systems they are designed to filter start to run inefficiently. If the filter gets plugged and worn bad enough it can actually result in break downs and repairs that would not have been needed if the filters had been changed. That is why filters need to be changed regularly.
Complete Filter Servicing and Auto Maintenance Services
If you own a vehicle, you need regular auto maintenance to keep all its components running properly. So bring your vehicle into a local Frederick, MD auto maintenance service who can help you with replacing your vehicle’s filters and more. Carriage House Automotive is the place for all your vehicle maintenance needs. This includes replacing automotive air, oil, cabin, fuel, and all your cars other filters.
Automotive Filter Change and Replacement Services
The filters on your car are actually designed to be replaced. The cost of replacing them is not much when you consider the cost of replacing the parts they are designed to protect. It is important to follow the service schedule that the manufacturer of your car developed for its care and service. At Carriage House Automotive we are a trusted Frederick, MD mechanic who can help you service any of your cars filter needs. These include:
- Engine Air Filter Replacement in Frederick, MD: This filter filters out impurities in the air before it enters your engine. This keeps dust and dirt from damaging your engine and leads to better overall engine life and performance.
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement in Frederick, MD: This filter cleans out impurities, such as dust and pollen, from the air entering the passenger compartment of your car. It helps keep the air you are breathing in the car clean.
- Fuel Filter Replacement in Frederick, MD: Fuel filters on gas engines help keep your fuel free of impurities that can damage the cars fuel system or plug up fuel injectors. On diesel engines, they also help remove water from the diesel fuel.
- Oil Filter Replacement in Frederick, MD: The oil filter removes contaminants from your oil that build up over time. These contaminants include dirt, metals, and other things that would damage the moving parts of your car’s engine if they were allowed to circulate through.
- Transmission Filter Replacement in Frederick, MD: This filter works a lot like the oil filter only it filters the transmission fluid as it circulates through the transmission. Transmission fluid and filter replacement in Frederick, MD will help increase the life of your car’s transmission.
Award-Winning Auto Care and Service in Frederick, Maryland 21701
Consistently changing your car’s filters will prolong the life of your car. Neglecting them can cause other more costly repairs in the future. Contact “Carriage House Automotive” for any auto repair or service in Frederick, MD. Carriage House Automotive is proud to have been voted as Frederick’s Best Auto Repair service from 2012 to 2019, and one of the best in 2010, 2011. We really are ready to “Service everything your car needs.”